Misspelling of Furby

by [email protected] on December 14, 2014

Is it Ferby, Ferbie, Furbie or Furbi?

The words Ferby, Ferbie, Furbie or Furbi are misspelling of the actual word Furby or the new version that came out in the summer of 2013 are called Furby Boom.

In case you are looking for that cuddly cute little toy resembling a hamster or owl-like creature which can talk and does amazing actions then you are at the right place. Go to the Review page and look around. Currently Furby Boom is on the best seller list and no doubt your child will love him.


{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: